ah, just another day of disappointing my parents and no one making out with me
|—||Andy Mineo (via amartyrschallenge)|
one saturday, i won’t have anywhere to go.
at 9:07, i’ll find you next to me
kiss your forehead
and go back to sleep
one saturday, i’ll make a slow breakfast.
while you’re in the shower,
i’m making the coffee
and you’re slipping your arms around me
one saturday, we’ll be together.
wandering farmers markets
snapping pictures of each other,
one saturday, ill go to sleep.
knowing that life can’t get better
that i’m not dreaming
that i’m finally home.
|—||Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (via xootstars)|
|—||Sierra Demulder (via harrylockhurt)|
of days I’ve missed you so much it felt like missing you
is all I am.
|—||Elizabeth Scott, Love You Hate You Miss You (via winterkristall)|
|—||Viggo Mortensen (via nathanielstuart)|
Can we talk about how if Lily and James had survived they would totally be the hot parents of Harry’s year? Like, they’d go to pick him up from the platform and all of Harry’s mates would be like, That’s your mum? and Is that what you’re going to look like in a few years? And when people would come over they’d just look at all the pictures like shit, this gene pool. They’d lose their mind when Harry introduced Sirius as his godfather.
1. Wash your bedsheets.
2. Spend half as much time feeling sorry for yourself as you spend doing something about it.
3. The word “twentysomething” describes your age. Stop using it as a crutch to describe your limitations. The economy is shitty, healthcare is hard, and college loans are steeped. Still: you’re not a goddamn Time Magazine thinkpiece. You are a person who steers your own ship. Start being a captain.
4. Maintain a saving account that you can survive on for 3 “i’m fucked” months.
5. Take a leap. If you don’t do something you’re scared of now, you’re wasting your mortality.
6. Get back to doing some of the things you loved before all of that noise drowned it out.
7. You are an adult. Learn to drink like one.
8. Be fucking nicer.
9. Maintain your: friendships, fridge, and gmail folder
10. Stop underestimating yourself.